Get your gang together and put on your best heist gear, console fans, because Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is coming to PlayStation and Xbox consoles on May 11, 2023! This wild and chaotic multiplayer game for 1-4 players will have you playing as mutant animals under the command of Tony, the Filthy Animal Bossman Criminal Mastermind, as you execute 21 unique heist levels across eight different chapters. Starting with a convenience store and a bank robbery, players will eventually work their way up to infiltrating a super secret military base and even venturing into outer space! In addition to the console release, the PC version will also receive a fresh update with gameplay and quality-of-life fixes based on consumer feedback.
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator Trailer
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator Features
- 1 – 4 Player online co-op – It’s not safe to steal alone – bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or local and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, don’t worry: we’ve got you covered in single-player too.
- Challenging Heists – Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank, and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies & Hazards – No one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet, and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities & Power-Ups – The deck isn’t stacked against you as each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons & Tools – There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire-axe can get you through a door, but for those pesky guards, a shotgun might just be the answer!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator will be published by Green Man Gaming Publishing and will launch on May 11 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. The PC version is now available via Steam and Epic Games Store with crossplay support.
About Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
Players: 1-4 (co-op)
Developers: Pewter Games, LoPoly
Publisher: Green Man Gaming Publishing
Genres: Action, Simulation, Action|Strategy
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is a chaotic multiplayer heist game for 1-4 players. Take on the role of mutant animals following orders from Tony, the criminal mastermind of the operation. Bumble through a series of heists using mutant powers and what’s around you as you try to avoid guards and security… It’s never easy!
What do you think about Filthy Animas: Heist Simulator? Which type of animal do you want to be? Who is on your crew? Let us know and share your best heists with us on social media!
Source: Greenman Gaming
KEEP READING: Monstrous New Yu-Gi-Oh! May/June 2023 Releases