Hot off the heels of the film’s Digital VOD release this week, the latest installment of the Transformers film franchise, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, will be making its way onto physical home media later this October. Fans will have multiple options to choose from as the sequel will be available on 4K Ultra HD SteelBook, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD later this October 10.
TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS HITS HOME VIDEO ON OCTOBER 10
Fans who are eager to check out the movie now can already watch Rise of the Beasts and buy or rent it on Digital from Paramount Home Entertainment. The new digital and homecoming home video release features new bonus content for the sequel, including how filmmakers recreated the 90s New York City with incredible set design, music, and fashion.
There’s also some behind-the-scenes action taking viewers from the streets of New York City to the mountains of Machu Picchu, Peru. Bonus content includes deleted and extended scenes not shown in the theatrical version. Heres’s a look at the bonus content from the film:
- Human Affairs— In a world of robots, machines, and aliens, we explore the humans who help save the world.
- Life in the 90s— The filmmakers discuss how the music, set design, fashion, and cultural references transport viewers to New York in the 90s.
- Heroes— Get an inside look at the inspiration and thought process behind designing the AUTOBOTS and the MAXIMALS.
- Villains—Watch as the filmmakers bring the TERRORCONS and PREDACONS to life.
- The Chase— Meet MIRAGE, a new AUTOBOT that converts into a 1993 Porsche, and experience the adrenaline-filled car chase through New York City.
- The Battle of Ellis Island— Join the cast and crew as they go behind-the-scenes of the epic battle sequence between the AUTOBOTS and the TERRORCONS at the museum.
- Into the Jungle— The TRANSFORMERS franchise has been filmed all over the globe. This time, join the cast and crew as they explore the new and exotic location of Peru.
- The Switchback Attack— Witness the wild, intense driving sequences filmed on location in Peru where the AUTOBOTS fight the TERRORCONS through a town square and into the mountains 15,000 feet up.
- The Final Conflict— Get a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s epic climax. Watch as the AUTOBOTS, MAXIMALS, Noah, and Elena attempt to save the world.
- Extended/Deleted Scenes—Includes an alternate opening and ending to the film!
Set as a sequel to the 2018 hit film, Bumblebee, the Autobots return in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts. In this new adventure, Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) face a new threat that leaves all of planet Earth hanging in the balance. The Autobots must now team up with a new faction of bestial robots called the Maximals.
Joining the Autobots in their fight against the Terrorcons are Noah (Anthony Ramos) and Elena (Dominique Fishback), who have to do whatever it takes to help the Autobots and Maximals in this ultimate fight to save the Earth.
The film is raged PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action, violence, and language. Rise of the Beasts is still playing in theaters and is on Digital now. The 4K Ultra HD SteelBook, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD versions arrive on Oct. 10.
About Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Release date: June 9, 2023, exclusively in theaters
Director: Steven Caple Jr.
Cinematography: Enrique Chediak
Production: Skydance Media, eOne
Distribution: Paramount Pictures
Runtime: 2h 16m (132m)
Post Credits: 1 mid-credits
Cast: Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Luna Lauren Velez, Dean Scott Vazquez, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Yeoh, Liza Koshy, John DiMaggio, David Sobolov, Michaela Jaé Rodriguez, Pete Davidson, Cristo Fernández, Tongayi Chi
Returning to the action and spectacle that have captured moviegoers around the world, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure with the Autobots and introduce a whole new faction of Transformers – the Maximals – to join them as allies in the existing battle for earth. Directed by Steven Caple Jr. and starring Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback, the film arrives in theatres June 9, 2023.
What did you think of the news? Did you check out Transformers: Rise of the Beasts in theaters? Do you plan on buying it on Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD? Let us know your thoughts on the news on The Illuminerdi’s social media!
SOURCE: Paramount Pictures