On March 28, the team behind Sengoku Dynasty exclusively revealed its first story-driven trailer at this year’s Future Games Show, allowing fans of the Dynasty series to see Sengoku’s first story-driven CGI trailer.
From Toplitz Productions comes an all-new adventure set against the backdrop of a war-torn Japan ravaged by famine and war. Now, Sengoku Dynasty is unique because the title gives out an invitation for players to rise from mere simple peasants to become a legend as they secure their legacy and build their Kingdom.
RELATED: PLAYSTATION ANNOUNCES AN OVERHAUL TO PS PLUS SERVICES
It certainly sounds promising, but many are probably waiting for gameplay instead of the occasional CGI first look trailer before they decide to purchase.
Sengoku Dynasty Reveals A Glimpse Of Its Gorgeous World
Toplitz Productions did go on record in a recent press release that Sengoku will respect the “Historically accurate and faithfully recreated alongside Japanese historians.” Now here is where things get interesting because players will get to choose various play styles such as charismatic leader, skillful craftsman, famed warrior, or spiritual master if they’re to succeed.
Of course, for the first time in the Dynasty series, players also won’t have to go alone because “Sengoku Dynasty” comes equipped with a unique co-op mode that supports up to 4 players, which could lead to exciting gameplay. As a host, players can invite friends or random players into their world, and with their help, they can build, complete quests, and fight challenging enemies to earn unique rewards.
“Set against a stunning range of biomes, Sengoku Dynasty sees players explore ancient forests and snowy mountain peaks, to serene cherry groves and mist-covered hot springs. The open-world in Sengoku Dynasty is vast, beautiful, and filled with a range of foes to fight against.” From what Toplitz has shown and revealed, it feels players will have plenty to do, undertake various story outcomes, and constant enjoyment.
RELATED: EXOPRIMAL: FUTURISTIC ARMOR AND PREHISTORIC BEASTS CLASH IN NEW CAPCOM IP
“As players expand their influence across their Kingdom, they’ll be able to trade, forge romances, start a family, build a community, and manage their villagers. They’ll need to master key techniques to not only survive but also meet their communities’ needs. Whether that’s by creating new tools, lodges, or even mastering traditional Japanese weaponry, it will all be necessary to see your Kingdom thrive.”
Sengoku Dynasty will be entering Early Access on PC later this year and can be already be added to wish lists on Steam.
Publisher Toplitiz Productions also revealed a ton of key features to show the growth and ability of what the world of Sengoku indeed contains. For example,
- Survival Village Builder: Build a beautiful village, grow it into a thriving city and enjoy the feeling when new inhabitants populate your town. Build more towns and create a vibrant community all over the valley.
- Life Simulator In Feudal Japan: Live your life in former times in beautiful Japan, from a peasant to the leader – make your way through history.
- Play Solo And Co-Op: Build your legend on your own or get some help in conquering the vast map that will make you forget about time.
- Sandbox Mode Or Story Mode: Choose your own playstyle. Follow the captivating story that grips you from the very beginning or explore an open world that allows you to unleash your creativity.
- Developed In Cooperation With Japan History Experts: Every part of Sengoku Dynasty has been faithfully researched, from the smallest stones right through to its culture and politics; all should be historically accurate.
- Deep Cultural Aspect: Learn more about the Japanese Culture in the Middle Ages and experience the fascinating traditions.
- Deep Crafting And Building Mechanics: Craft tools, weapons, meals, medicine, cultivate land. Work on Special Projects that will change the world.
- Melee And Ranged Weaponry: Protect your village and your beloved ones: study weaponry, craft your weapons and learn how to use them. From simple wooden spears, through unique Japanese weapons and bows up to gunpowder…
- Village And Family Management: Build up your villages, ensure the long-term existence and growth and create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come.
Sengoku Dynasty is slated for a PC release later this year
So how did you feel about the trailer? Do you enjoy survival games? Are you excited about Sengoku Dynasty? Are you going to get it on Steam? As always, drop a comment and follow us on social media.
KEEP READING: A LA BRAVA: WONDERCON PRESENTS THE FIRST LATINA SUPERHERO TEAM