All-new expanded “Terror Tram” features Nope and Us in a crossover at Jupiter’s Claim at this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights.
This year’s Hollywood Horror Nights will feature a terrifying line-up that includes “Killer Klowns from Outer Space, “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman,’ “Scarecrow: The Reaping” and the “Universal Horror Hotel,” to list a few of the draw. Now in addition to that, Jordan Peele’s blockbuster films, Nope and Us, will crossover in Jupiter’s Claim, a newly added stop that is part of this year’s expanded Terror Tram. Guests brave enough to ride the Terror Tam will get to explore parts of the famous movie studio back lot, and notable parts of the experience can be had on foot adding a frightening layer of realism to the Hollywood budgeted fright fest.
Get a glimpse of what to expect at Jupiter’s Claim at this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights from our walkthrough of it prior to being added to the backlot tour. Or just dive in and get your Hollywood Horror Nights tickets now.
Jupiter’s Claim Launch Event
RELATED: Nope Movie Review: Jordan Peele’s Modern Day Hitchcock Thriller
Hollywood Horror Nights 2022 Line-Up
Jupiter’s Claim was definitely an incredible addition to the Universal Studios Hollywood Back Lot Tour. However, adding in elements from Us is sure to make it one of the premiere attractions of this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights. Considering all of the attractions at this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights, I know it’s a bold claim to make, but I feel it’s a safe bet to bet on Jordan Peele-related projects. Check out everything this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights have to offer and make your own decision. You can find this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights extensive line-up below:
- “The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare” takes guests into the twisted mind of multi award-winning artist The Weeknd as they step into a surreal living nightmare filled with grotesque characters and themes inspired by his music and short films.
- “Halloween” ventures back to where it all began in an eerily authentic haunted house that depicts the most chilling moments from the critically-acclaimed original film.
- “The Horrors of Blumhouse” brings to life Blumhouse’s supernatural thriller The Black Phone and horror-comedy Freaky.
- “Universal Monsters: Legends Collide” expands on the thrilling legacy from Universal Pictures as the most notorious horror icons, The Wolf Man, Dracula and The Mummy, come together for the first time ever in an epic battle.
- MGM’s “Killer Klowns from Outer Space” traps guests in a frightening funhouse of murderous clown-like creatures.
- “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman” features the legend of La Llorona who comes to life to terrorize the living as she mourns the children she murdered.
- “Scarecrow: The Reaping” finds that Mother Nature’s retribution against the homesteaders for their sins of the past will be carried out by the farmland’s scarecrows who have remained mute witnesses – and are now guardians of destruction for anyone who crosses their path.
- “Universal Horror Hotel” lives ups to its reputation as the original owner, who was executed years ago for his dastardly deeds, continues to haunt the place today – and guests must escape his vengeful spirit or risk becoming a permanent resident.
- Award-winning hip-hop dance crew Jabbawockeez brings an all-new, high-energy show nightly to this year’s event, featuring their gravity-defying dance moves, special effects and pulse-pounding music.
RELATED: Minions: The Rise Of Gru – The Illuminerdi’s We’re Always Watching Podcast Ep 10
All-new scare zones will taunt and torment guests as they navigate the darkness from one terrifying house to the next:
- “El Pueblo del Terror” is an extension of “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman” as the horror continues once guests exit the haunted house and discover there is no escaping the frightening legend along with other supernatural characters from Latin America’s most frightening myths.
- “Sideshow Slaughterhouse” turns New York Street into a battle zone as the performers and workers from a seedy carnival sideshow are on a murderous rampage.
- “Clownsawz” features a demonic troop of clowns who band together to terrorize guests with chainsaws as they enter the park.
Guests also can revel at select theme park attractions open during the run of event, including “Jurassic World—The Ride,” “Transformers™: The Ride-3D,” “Revenge of the Mummy—The Ride” and “The Simpsons Ride™.”
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™” will also be open during Halloween Horror Nights, inviting guests to experience some of their favorite attractions, including “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™” and “Flight of the Hippogriff™.” For the first time ever, Death Eaters™, a group of Voldemort’s most devoted followers, will roam Hogsmeade™ village, looking to find others willing to show loyalty to the Dark Lord’s cause.
RELATED: Unhuman – The Illuminerdi’s We’re Always Watching Podcast Ep 6
Halloween Horror Nights tickets can be purchased online or at the Universal Studios Hollywood front gate, providing guests with Early Event Admission to select houses, beginning at 6pm each night of the event (subject to change). Various ticket options are available for purchase; click here for more information, including terms and conditions:
- R.I.P. Tour is a premium product, inviting guests to scare with a VIP treatment that includes an expert guided tour of the event with exclusive experiences along the way.
- Universal Express includes one-time express to each haunted house, Terror Tram, ride and attraction. Express access is a separate line with a shorter wait time and does not apply to food and retail locations.
- After 2 P.M. Day/Night
- Popular passes: Frequent Fear Pass and Ultimate Fear Pass, which allow guests to experience the scares again and again.
- General Admission
About Halloween Horror Nights
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties. The event begins on Thursday, September 8 at Universal Studios Hollywood with eight frightening haunted houses, and on Friday, September 2 at Universal Orlando Resort with 10 terrifying haunted houses. Both events will run select nights through Monday, October 31. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
Are you going to Hollywood Horror Nights this year? What attraction are you most looking forward to at this year’s Hollywood Horror Nights? Is there something that is guaranteed to scare you? Let us know your plans and favorite horror movies on Twitter.
Source: Universal Studios Hollywood
KEEP READING: New Rumors Indicate Hulk Solo Film Rights May Be Coming Back To Marvel From Universal