Get ready to scream because SCREAM VI is arriving on Digital and coming to physical home media this summer! The latest installment of the Scream franchise, which has already earned over $167 million worldwide, is set to hit digital platforms on April 25, 2023, followed by its release on 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on July 11th.
In this new chapter, the four survivors from the most recent Woodsboro Ghostface killings have relocated to New York City in search of a fresh start. But just as they begin to settle in, they receive the dreaded call, and Ghostface is back, more brutal and relentless than ever before.
SCREAM VI Is Coming to Your Home
Fans who purchase the film on Digital will have access to over an hour of killer bonus content, including behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and crew. In “Death Comes to the City,” the filmmakers and cast discuss Ghostface’s reign of terror in the Big Apple, while “The Faces of Death” takes us inside the return of the beloved horror franchise. And for those who can’t get enough of Scream’s meta commentary, “More Meta than Meta” promises to go behind the scenes of the sequel to the requel with new and legacy characters, hidden easter eggs, and more.
RELATED: Scream VI Review – So Much Fun, I Feel Guilty
But the fun doesn’t stop there! The digital release features even more bonus content, including an exclusive gag reel that’s sure to have you in stitches. And for those looking to relive the terror of the entire franchise, the Scream VI and Scream (2022) 2-Movie Collection will also be available on digital starting April 25th. Here are all the bonus features coming in the SCREAM VI home media release:
- Commentary by Filmmakers—Hear from the directors, writers, and executive producer as they dive into the making of the new film.
- Death Comes to the City—From Woodsboro to the five boroughs, the filmmakers and cast discuss Ghostface’s reign of terror in the big city.
- The Faces of Death—Join the core four—Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jasmin Savoy Brown and Mason Gooding—and the rest of the cast and crew as they discuss their return to the beloved horror franchise.
- More Meta than Meta—Go inside the sequel to the requel with new and legacy characters. Includes a look back at the franchise, hidden easter eggs, and more.
- Bloodbath at a Bodega—Nowhere in New York is safe from Ghostface.
- An Apartment to Die For—Witness the staging of the elaborate apartment attack and ladder escape, as well as the stunts and practical effects used to bring Ghostface’s kills to a whole new level.
- The Night Train to Terror—Immerse yourself in this behind-the-scenes look at the terrifying NYC subway sequence on Halloween night.
- Theater of Blood—Dive into the nostalgia of the Scream movies that came before.
- Digital Exclusive: Gag Reel—This gag reel will have you in stitches!
RELATED: The Black Demon: Director Adrian Grünberg Uses a Massive Shark to Tell a Story About Climate Change
So mark your calendars for the arrival of SCREAM VI, and get ready to once again be immersed in the world of Ghostface and his deadly game. With terrifying new kills, a fresh take on the franchise, and all the meta commentary you could want, SCREAM VI promises to be a “flawless” and “razor-sharp game-changer” (Meagan Navarro, Bloody Disgusting) that horror fans won’t want to miss.
SCREAM VI releases on Digital on April 25, 2023 and in a 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on July 11, 2023.
About SCREAM VI
Release Date: Digital April 25, 2023, 4K SteelBook, 4K UHD, Blu-Ray, and DVD on July 11, 2023.
Directed By: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin & Tyler Gillett
Executive Producers: Kevin Williamson, Gary Barber, Peter Oillataguerre, Chad Villella, Courteney Cox, Ron Lynch, Cathy Konrad, Marianne Maddalena
Produced By: William Sherak, James Vanderbilt, Paul Neinstein
Based on Characters Created By: Kevin Williamson
Written By: James Vanderbilt & Guy Busick
Production Companies: Spyglass Media Group, Project X Entertainment, Radio Silence
Distributed By: Paramount Pictures
Post Credits: 1 After the Credits
Cast: Melissa Barrera, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Jack Champion, Henry Czerny, Mason Gooding, Liana Liberato, Dermot Mulroney, Devyn Nekoda, Jenna Ortega, Tony Revolori, Josh Segarra, Samara Weaving with Hayden Panettiere, and Courteney Cox.
Following the latest Ghostface killings, the four survivors leave Woodsboro behind and start a fresh chapter. In Scream VI, Melissa Barrera (“Sam Carpenter”), Jasmin Savoy Brown (“Mindy Meeks-Martin”), Mason Gooding (“Chad Meeks-Martin”), Jenna Ortega (“Tara Carpenter”), Hayden Panettiere (“Kirby Reed”) and Courteney Cox (“Gale Weathers”) return to their roles in the franchise alongside Jack Champion, Henry Czerny, Liana Liberato, Dermot Mulroney, Devyn Nekoda, Tony Revolori, Josh Segarra, and Samara Weaving.
Do you already preorder Scream VI? What did you think of the movie? Do you think there are people who aren’t actually dead coming back in the next one? Let us know your thoughts, theories, and reactions on social media!
KEEP READING: Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves Review – This Movie Is Chaotic Good