PowerA continues to innovate. Gaming technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, one critical element remains as important as ever: the controller. The controller is the gamer’s gateway to the virtual world, the device that translates their physical movements into digital actions.
With the right controller, gamers can fully immerse themselves in their favorite games, experiencing every detail and nuance as if they were actually there. But with so many different controllers on the market, how do you choose the right one? Luckily PowerA has an incredible option.
PowerA FUSION Pro 3 Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S
PowerA controllers are a premium product. I have had just a standard Xbox One wired controller for the better part of a decade that is still going, and I am absolutely in love with the PowerA Moga XP7-X Plus. But if cloud gaming isn’t for you, and you’re looking for a professional grade controller with customization options, The FUSION Pro 3 is a great option. Check out all of the features this behemoth and well-priced controller has.
RELATED: PowerA MOGA XP7-X Plus Review – Incredible All-in-One Cloud Gaming Solution
FUSION Pro 3 Wired Contoller for Xbox Series X|S Features
- Retail Price: $79.99
- 4 Mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons
- Featuring four Mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons that you can program quickly mid-game, the PowerA FUSION Pro 3 Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S helps you take your gaming to the next level.
- 3-Way Trigger Locks and Impulse Triggers
- Set the travel distance of the triggers with three different positions to pull off quicker actions in your favorite FPS games or go full throttle in a high-end race car. Feel the action of the game with the Impulse Triggers’ built-in rumble motors in supported titles.
- Immersive Dual Rumble Motors
- The FUSION Pro 3 has everything you need to experience your game like a pro, including dual rumble motors that provide nuanced feedback replicating everything from distant footsteps to cataclysmic earthquakes.
- Comfortable Rubberized Grips
- Now you can game effortlessly through your most epic missions with a controller designed for comfort and performance. Textured rubberized grips on the front and back ensure an effortlessly secure hold for optimal control.
- Detachable Faceplate and Swappable Thumbsticks
- The FUSION Pro 3 comes with four easy-to-use swappable thumbsticks so you can customize your controller’s feel to your play style—no matter the game. Choose from short or tall sticks, and concave or convex caps for an ideal fit and optimal control.
- USB-C cable
- 10ft. (3m) braided cable so you can play from your favorite spot in the room.
- Custom Protective Case
- Store your controller, cable and swappable thumbsticks in one premium zip-up case.
- Volume Dial with One-Touch Mic Mute and LED indicator
- Easily adjust volume or quickly mute microphone while gaming.
- Share Button
- Capture epic screenshots or video clips and share them online.
- Officially licensed for Xbox Series X|S and works on Xbox One
- Two-year limited warranty – visit PowerA.com/Support
RELATED: LucidSound LS50X Review – The Absolute Gold Standard of Gaming Headsets
The FUSION Pro 3 has it all. The one downside is that it is wired. However, anything not directly from Microsoft is expected to be. On the plus side, there is 0 lag with a wired controller and no need for batteries. But it also removes some players biggest excuse. It’s a trade off. You get everything you want out of a pro controller at a great price, but you lose the wireless. Just saying, you can buy the controller and months of Game Pass Ultimate for the price of a wireless pro controller. But it’s up to you.
The PowerA FUSION Pro 3 Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S is available now.
What do you think of the PowerA FUSION Pro 3 Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S? Do pro controllers really change the game that much? Which Pro controller do you have? Let us know your thoughts and share your gaming setups with us on social media!
KEEP READING: Logitech G Cloud Review – 2022’s Ultimate Cloud Gaming System